function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Santosh KumbarSantosh Kumbar 

Problem with code coverage. different coverage on individual run and run all test

I am facing weird problem with Run all test.  I have trigger and respective test class. When I run individual run test its coverage is 97% but then when I do Run All test for my org it showing 52% fro same trigger. When I see graphical coverage red lines are on commented line and blank line of trigger :( Is this normal bug? Or special case?

Help me.....

San

fifedog15fifedog15

You know I was just seeing this on mine: http://screencast.com/t/aMGqyOIDFt

I opened another thread but unsure if related or not? I think we're in the same boat.  (don't quote me I'm a newbie)

San.k wrote:

I am facing weird problem with Run all test.  I have trigger and respective test class. When I run individual run test its coverage is 97% but then when I do Run All test for my org it showing 52% fro same trigger. When I see graphical coverage red lines are on commented line and blank line of trigger :( Is this normal bug? Or special case?

Help me.....

San

ZoomzoomZoomzoom

I have the exact same problem - unfortunately I wasn't able to find an anwer on the boards.

The only workaround I've found is to add extra bogus code to increase the % of code coverage. Dirty but I can't know what else to do when I am already covering all my code but one single line.