function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anthonyleeanthonylee 

Too many DML rows: 10001

Hello Salesforce community,

I am still learning about salesforce so I hope I am posting it to the right board.

So, I was trying to update and install an app from AppExchange...  and I got an email notification from Salesforce regards to installation failure.  As I look at the problem, it has to do with "too many DML rows"

Here is a screen shot:

http://www.box.net/shared/4s95cmef9x

Would anybody able to help and guide me to install this app correctly?

Thanks,

Anthony Lee

Anu-cnpAnu-cnp

Hi,

I too face the same problem, and I myself developed the package.Don't have any dml statements inside for loops. and dont face any problems while creating the package.

This package I have installed in several accounts,It is getting installed successfully. but for some instances only I'm getting these kind of errors.

Can any of you suggest please.

Thanks in Advance.

Anu

David81David81

Can you post the code that is causing this error? Many of the exceptions appear to be from test methods and they may have some unrestricted queries in them.

Anu-SFDCAnu-SFDC

Thanks For the Reply.

Actually it is not the problem with the code. Most of my salesforce instances I can easily installed this package.

It is the problem while installing the package that too for some instances only..

Anu

David81David81

There could be a problem with the code in this package that only shows up in orgs with a large amount of data or there could be a problem with other code in that org that is triggered from the test cases in this package.

Without being able to see the code though, there really isn't any way to rule either out.