function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anu123anu123 

Urgent:How can we interact Rpc based wsdl from salesforce

Hi All,

I am new to webservices.i want to interact rpc based wsdl from salesforce.any can u please help me.if possible send me the sample code.

thanks in advance.

anu

SrikanthKuruvaSrikanthKuruva

what is the error that you are getting while trying to upload the wsdl?

is it something like multiple port types or multiple bindings?

anu123anu123

Hi ,

Thank for spending ur great time to read my post.

Actually i dont know how to interact rpc based wsdl from salesforce.can u please send  me the sample code for interacting rpc based wsdl from salesforce.For this we can write any apex class of wsdl file and where to write this one.

Thanks in advance..

anu 

follow these steps...

goto setup--> appsetup-->deveop-->apex classes

click on "generate from wsdl" button and give the path of your wsdl file and click on "parse wsdl" button. then let meknow the error you are getting.

anu123anu123

Hi,

Thank u for ur replay.

I follow the steps mentioned in the above post.But when i click on Generate from WSDL button we want to choose one wsdl file na.How to write that Wsdl for using Rpc .can u please send me the sample code.I hope can u help this one.

thanks in advance

anu

ohh... Actually speaking Apex does not support RPC/encoded services wsdl files. And also i see that you are trying to write wsdl which is actually not needed if you are having the webservice. Do you have the webservice url for which you need the wsdl?

anu123anu123

Hi,

Thank u so much for ur response.

I dont have any wsdl url.is it possible to call rpc based wsdl files from salesforce. How to write rpc based wsdl in salesforce.

Thanks in advance

anu

can you please explain me in breif your business scenario?

anu123anu123

Hi ,

thank u for ur patiency.

Actually my requirement is How can we interact rpc based wsdl from salesforce..

Thanks in advance.

anu

follow this url and this should solve your problems

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Apex_Web_Services_and_Callouts