function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bhola VishwakarmaBhola Vishwakarma 

error during deploying

i have a custom object called as asset__c in that i have a field called as Allocated_amount__c(Roll-Up Summary (SUM GoalAssetAssociation) in my sandbox

but when i am deploying to production it  get deployed but the custom field called as Allocated_amount__c does not apper over there

so what will the problem or is their some specific way to deploy

SrikanthKuruvaSrikanthKuruva

do the child objects in production have the field 'GoalAssetAssociation' created on them?

when i am deploying my custom objects (sandbox to production ) i am  getting the follwoing error  

In field: customHelpPage - no ApexPage named ClientMemberDetails found

dcarmen66dcarmen66

Are both of the posts part of the same deployment or are they two separate deployments? What tool are you using to deploy (ex change sets or eclipse ide)?

using through change set  i think i am deploying my whole project  form sandbox to production

is there a specific way that i should follow

that first 

deploy custom object

that custom label,custom setting,recordtypes like that 

please help me out  this is for the first time i am deploying my application

dcarmen66dcarmen66

Make sure you have everything in the same changeset and it should deploy. Based on what you said in your previous posts it looks like maybe not everything is included which would be why it's saying it's missing components.

mean u want to say that in my one change set i have to add all my CustomObjects,

recordTypes,customsetting and controller 

thanks for ur help

dcarmen66dcarmen66

Yes, if everything is in one change set (especially if there are dependent components) that's the safest thing to do.