function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
awilawil 

knowledge article "assigned to" field

We're interested in automating the article assignment process via Apex.

How can we access the "Assigned To" and "Assigned By" fields (if they are fields) for articles in a draft status? We can't see these fields on the KAV object, or really anywhere in the ERD (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_guidelines_knowledge.htm).

Can we read or write this parameter?

janiashishjaniashish

Even we are interested in this. Please let me know if you find anything about it.

S91084S91084

Did you find a solution for this? or is this something on the road map?

z_harika88z_harika88

Hi,

Are you able to access "Assigned By" and "Assigned To" fields for Draft articles.

Please let me know if there are any workaround to access these fields.

Thanks,

Harika.

francoisLfrancoisL

Hi,

This information is store in this object: ProcessInstanceWorkitem.

Example:

SELECT ProcessInstance.targetObjectid FROMProcessInstanceWorkitem WHERE ActorId = '00GD0000001FGkT'

This query will list all article that are assigned to this person.

z_harika88z_harika88

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It works for me.

Can you help me to solve the following issue:
If I query articles with publishstatus as "Online", then it returns the articles that are published and also the articles that are scheduled for archiving.
I didn't find any field in knowledge object to get the information about scheduled archival date.

I would like to know are there any workaround to get the information of articles that are scheduled for archiving.

Thanks,
Harika.

francoisLfrancoisL

Today, you can get this information using the REST API. You can find the documentation about it here: http://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/knowledge_devpre/index.htm .

That's the only solution available. 

MarwanMarwan

Hi,

In order to change the "assigned to" field of an article, use the method KbManagement.PublishingService.assignDraftArticleTask

Kindly