function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NinetaNineta 

How can I create Salesforce Public Calendar Resources via the API?

I would like to create Public calendar resources programatically. Is this possible via the API? How are resources stored in the db, which table?

For example I would like to create:

Room 1 - Active

Room 2 - Active

Room 3 - Active, etc...

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

colemabcolemab

If you want to create your own calendar (from custom objects or quering existing objects), then here is a good start. 

His calendar only displays 5 rows though.  Keep in mind that some months (like this past july) begin on a friday or saturday and have 30 or 31 days and so would need 6 weeks / rows to render the full month. 

Here is another example of what is possible.

NikuNiku

Can i assign event to public calendar by coding??????

GSLGSL

you mention an example or two....but...did you forget to add a link?

colemabcolemab

GSL, in my posts when I use the word "here" that is actually a link to the example in question . . . .

bryan.revelant1.37773959363043bryan.revelant1.37773959363043

It is possible. Not sure the example that was given but I dont think that must have been any help. I just created a view of the calendar, then programmed it on top of a couple of custom object that i wanted to display the events on.

A bit tricky but doeable

GSLGSL
Ha! I'd forgotten about this post.   I implemented a version of the jquery "fullcalendar".  Had to learn jquery but in the end worth it. 

Thanks for your note!
-george

Sent from my cell phone, please pardon spelling errors and grammar
bryan.revelant1.37773959363043bryan.revelant1.37773959363043
Hmm, I used main JavaScript. The one thing that I don't like about mine is that it has one slot, ie. It doesn't have blocked time.