function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
minkeshminkesh 

time based workflow?

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me that where the time based workflow  tasks are stored ?

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Setup > App Setup > Create > Workflows & Approvals > Task.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

minkeshminkesh

Hello Ankit,

Thank you for your quick response but i am searching for the object in which this time based tasks are stored. can you tell me ?

i saw that in administrator  set up there in monitering and in monitering there is time based workflow for search. so in that it will give you the workflow.. so i want to know that from where the data is coming.it must be in some object.

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

You can not create tab for the task. Yes there is  an object name task in salesforce.

If you want to get the data stored in it then click on "Home" tab, there you will be able to see the task. Or you can also query the task records using apex.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

minkeshminkesh

Hello Ankit,

Thank you but i am searching for timebased workflow. where it is stored ? suppose you have created time based workflow on Account  object than where it is stored ?

If i search for time based workflow the the record is displayed as displayed below:

Record Name   Object Workflow Rule Name Scheduled Date Created By Created Date

minkeshminkesh

Hello Ankit,

I have seen that link but i don't have any idea that where the data is comming. As given in this link.

Charlotte McCCharlotte McC

Hi Minkesh,

I'm a bit late to the party, but I've been kinda dancing around the same thing. If you're looking at Time-Based workflows which have not yet been created as tasks, you can see them in under setup>administration setup>monitoring>time-based workflow. Go in there, filter by the object on which you've created your scheduled task, and you should see the scheduled task listed there (if your workflows are working as expected)

Hope that helps,

Charlotte