function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fusion CloudFusion Cloud 

Content Workspace Members

Is there any way to access Content Workspace Members through the API. I need to get a list of memebers for a specified Workspace.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mikefitzmikefitz

No, I asked the same question to developer support and they confirmed this object is not exposed as of spring '11

All Answers

mikefitzmikefitz

No, I asked the same question to developer support and they confirmed this object is not exposed as of spring '11

This was selected as the best answer
fgwarb_1fgwarb_1
Is this still true?  I don't see it listed, but maybe it's called something else?
VinceCVinceC
Hi fgwarb_1,
I looked today and the latest api docs (31) do not name an object that lists a Library’s membership. Only objects listed are,
ContentDocumentFeed
ContentDocumentHistory
ContentDocumentLink
ContentVersion
ContentVersionHistory
ContentWorkspace
ContentWorkspaceDoc

none of which address who has access to a library. I found this article about using the webservice api to find out which libraries a user has access to (http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/querying-a-list-of-workspaces-in-salesforce-crm-content) The problem is that it only works for one user and won't return the entire list of users who have access. There are also library membership reports in the default "File and Content Reports" report folder. 
fgwarb_devfgwarb_dev
One user would work, but I think my issue is rooted in test code coverage.  I need to ensure the user I am running the test as has access to a specific library or the test will fail.  So, it looks like i've gotten myself into another "master pricebook" type test code situation.
v_vv_v
ContentWorkspaceMember
Represents a member of a content library. This object is available in API version 40.0 and later.
Manage library membership from the API.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_contentworkspacemember.htm