function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NikhilNikhil 

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException on click of RUN ALL TESTS to get "Apex Test Result "

Folks,

I am trying to check the current  Apex Test Result 

So after clicking RunAllTest i am getting "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" error. I am doing this from Salesforce.com sandbox Chrome browser.

Please let me know the solution if anyone already faced any such issue.

Thanks

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

This looks like an internal error from the underlying application server to me.  I'd suggest you raise this with support.

Have you tried running all the tests from the force.com ide (eclipse)?  That will probably take a slightly different route and may work out for you.

NikhilNikhil

Thanks for reaching me.

Well I checked my debug lof after getting this and can see a issue in that . Which is cause of Too Many DML 101. ( Seems a trigger issue ) but SFDC failed to catch this exception.

Will add the findings further.

Thakns again Bob.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Well that's good news - usually when I get these type of errors the platform swallows the underlying cause.

Keep us updated.

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

This is strange! Am keen to know what exactly happen when the 101 DML error is resolved?

And if it is not then post your code here, we can help you in that.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

kittu9kittu9

<apex:page standardController="Contact">
  <social:profileViewer entityId="{!Contact.Id}"></social:profileViewer>
  <chatter:feed entityId="{!Contact.Id}"/>
</apex:page>

Yves PerronYves Perron
Hi,
1 user have an error when editing a subscription for a report. and click on "Save & Run Now" button.  It works for may users, but we have one user that has this issue.