function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnzarCRMAnzarCRM 

SFDC API - Talend integration Error -

Hi,

I'm developping a Talend job to create/update SFDC Task sObject from Talend, i use for this tSalesForceOutput component. I use an SFDC Dev Org, and i found that some task fields are read only. The field used as an external key to upsert Tasks is "CallObject" field.

When i try to create or update tasks with this key, then the Job fails with the errors below.

For information, when using the ID as a key, then i wrks. However for my Job, i dont' have the ID field, i need to use the CallObject as an external key.

Is it possible to change the visibility for some fileds like "CallObject", "Phone", etc.

Exception in component tSalesforceOutput_4
java.lang.Exception: com.salesforce.soap.partner.InvalidFieldFault: InvalidFieldFault
    at org.talend.salesforce.SforceManagementImpl.logout(SforceManagementImpl.java:368)
    at generali_vocalcom.job_update_retour_appel_0_1.JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.tFileInputDelimited_4Process(JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.java:5704)
    at generali_vocalcom.job_update_retour_appel_0_1.JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.runJobInTOS(JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.java:6582)
    at generali_vocalcom.job_update_retour_appel_0_1.JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.main(JOB_UPDATE_RETOUR_APPEL.java:6313)

Thanks for help.

Sumit KumarSumit Kumar

I am new in Talend.

Can you please help me in uploading the the data in multiple objects by creating job in Talend (ETL Tool) .

Please tell me the following steps.