function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hari G SHari G S 

Issue with product code

Hi,

I have added a new product with a product code, and added this product  into Account(In the purchased product section).

I then went back to the product list and update the product name and product code. The product Name gets updated in the Purchased Product section under the Account but the product code does not seems to be updated.

Can any one help me to update the product code also?

Thanks

Hari G S

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Sandeep001Sandeep001

Hello Hari,

Where do you see Purchased Product section on account layout? I think you have a custom object having relationship with account and that's why you can see a related list for Purchased product on account detail layout.

Please check if there is any apex code written to populate the product code when product is selected in this custom object.

All Answers

Sandeep001Sandeep001

Hello Hari,

Where do you see Purchased Product section on account layout? I think you have a custom object having relationship with account and that's why you can see a related list for Purchased product on account detail layout.

Please check if there is any apex code written to populate the product code when product is selected in this custom object.

This was selected as the best answer
Hari G SHari G S

Hi Sandeep thanks for the reply..

I have one doubt where can see the Custom Objects?

Thanks

Hari G S

Sandeep001Sandeep001

Setup--->Create--->Objects

Hari G SHari G S

Thanks Sandeep....

Problem Solved :)