function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lady_syrennelady_syrenne 

Internal Server Error... pls help...

I am having a VF page and a controller class. As an administrator, whenever i'm clicking the outputlink pertaining to quizzes, it work just fine but when i'm logged in as a student user...  i got this internal server error:

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 655000819-4852 (1010817136)

Pls help me with this...

Thanks!

Best Regards,

lady

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

This means that an unhandled error occurred on the platform.  Its likely you'll need to raise this with Salesforce support to get a resolution.

If you are creating dynamic soql, I've found that malformed queries can cause this.  A couple of other things to try:

(1) Turn on debug logging for the student user to see if any errors are generated

(2) Start commenting out VF markup or controller functionality to see if you can track down exactly where the problem is occurring.