function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jordanmjordanm 

Dependent Textboxes

Hello,

I'm new to Apex and was wondering if the following scenario is possible in Apex. I'm using the cloud flow designer and need to accomplish this:

1) User selects an income frequency, i.e. weekly bi-weekly monthly etc.

2) We collect the last 4 weeks of paystubs, meaning that if weekly is selected the user should see Amount 1 Amount 2 Amount 3 Amount 4 fields/textboxes

3) If bi-weekly is selected two of the amount fields would show, monthly would show just one.

4) Amount 1 - 4 fields exist on the object level, these are not dynamically created fields, so I would just want to show/hide them based on what income frequency the user has selected

Can I code an Apex class to do this and call it in the cloud flow designer to meet my need?

Thank you!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Starz26Starz26

You should be able to do this with a custom visualforce / java / css page based on what I saw from the flow designer video.

You may want to post this to the Visual Workflow board to get your answer though........

All Answers

Starz26Starz26

You should be able to do this with a custom visualforce / java / css page based on what I saw from the flow designer video.

You may want to post this to the Visual Workflow board to get your answer though........

This was selected as the best answer
jordanmjordanm

Thanks, I'll try posting there.