function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mavsmavs 

question on Calculate your organization's code coverage

When the Calculate your Organization's code coverage is clicked it showed us 70% of code is covered in production

We updated around 10 test methods to have the 100% code coverage and deployed to production. Now when we checked Calculate your Organization's code coverage  again it still shows 70%.

Can anyone shed some light on what i am missing and what else to look at?

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
UVUV

I have seen same problems in my past for Calculate your Organization's code coverage.

It calculates code coverage in the backgound and most of the time returns last code coverage, I dont know why. Run complete test using RunAllTest and then try using  Calculate your Organization's code coverage  again and I believe then you will see correct code coverage..

All Answers

steve456steve456

login from a ddifferent ip address or login again or refresh the sandbox

UVUV

I have seen same problems in my past for Calculate your Organization's code coverage.

It calculates code coverage in the backgound and most of the time returns last code coverage, I dont know why. Run complete test using RunAllTest and then try using  Calculate your Organization's code coverage  again and I believe then you will see correct code coverage..

This was selected as the best answer