function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yaminiyamini 

How to integrate the google analytics with salesforce

Hi,

How to integrate the google analytics with salesforce. Any one help me how to solve these.

Thanks,

Yamini.

sfdcbynitesfdcbynite

what exactly do you want to integrate? A SF site? Web-to-lead? or internal SF pages?

yaminiyamini

Hi,

Can you please send me the links for 3 types if possible. Because i dont know about integrations with salesforce. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Yamini.

sfdcbynitesfdcbynite

What is it you want to do? What is your goal?

yaminiyamini

Hi,

I want to integrate the web to lead with google analytics. Can you please help out.

Thanks,

Yamini.

AndrecAndrec

hello,

I don't understand what you whant, so you are trying to colect data from google analytics to you salesforce?

Or you need to know how to use google analytics on your web to lead webform?

yaminiyamini

Hi,

Yes i need to collect the data from google analytics to salesforce. Please help me out.

Thanks,

yamini

nagalakshminagalakshmi

Hi,

Is there any possibilty to use the web to lead form in google analytics. If possible please tell me how to use the web to lead form in google analytics. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

nagalakshminagalakshmi

Hi Dovid,

How to integrate the internal sf pages with google analytics. Can  you please tell me how to solve these.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Sergey ZuevSergey Zuev
Hi,
You can use GAconnector app (http://gaconnector.com?crm=Salesforce) to achieve this (full disclosure - I've created it).
It allows both to save GA data (campaign/source/keyword/etc) to Salesforce, and automatically send updates from Salesforce to GA and track offline revenue for your leads.

Regards,
Segrey
Himanshu Rana 7Himanshu Rana 7
This post will help  you open the below link to know how to integrate google analytics with salesforce
http://himanshurana.in/google-analytics-report-visualforce-page/