function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KayalKayal 

How to get list of Visualforce pages

Hi All,

In my c# application, is it possible to retrive the list of Visualforce pages created in SF through Your Name | Setup Develop | Pages?? Is there any API call available for this option??

Any suggestion would be of great help.

-Kayal

hemantgarghemantgarg

Yes, There is a table called "ApexPage" , we can run SOQL on this table to find all the page names.

SFDC_LearnerSFDC_Learner

We can get the list of pages that we have created through develop -> pages , can query from system log using,

List<ApexPage> lstpages = [select name from ApexPage];
system.debug('************lstPages**********'+lstpages);

Similarly to get the list of pages with in your .net Application you have to generate all the apis (Enterprise, Partner and Metadata) for salesforce then add all these Apis

to webreferences in your .net application. By doing this we can retrieve all the Page names in your. net application.

KayalKayal

Hi,

Thanks. It retrives all the available visualforce pages. Is it possible to get the page reference? So if i have used my visualforce page "Page1" in softphone layout, is it possible to retrive the reference(i.e.) Where it is used?

-Kayal

KayalKayal

Whats the column name which tells the "Where is this page used" in the "ApexPage" table

-Kayal

ForceMantis (Amit Jain)ForceMantis (Amit Jain)

See this cross post to get list of ApexPages. Although you can't get "Where is this page used" via API.

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/Urgent-Can-we-create-a-List-of-all-visualforce-Pages-names/m-p/393613#M70612

Kayal PKayal P

Thanks hemantgarg...i was able to get list of VF pages. Is it possible to get the SoftphoneLayout settings using SOQL??

-Kayal