function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SrinuSrinu 

line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller

Hi All,

I am getting this Error:line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller with my test case.

About Knowledge Controller: It is a controller class in my test ORG. I dont know whether it is a package or Not but I din't find this controller name under Installed Packages in my ORG.

Can any one have experienced this error please share your thoughts with us.

From this blog I found this Info about this Error:

This error may be because of ANY MANAGED PACKAGE INSTALLATION PROBLEM OR ANY FILE CORREPTUD .

Just by writing test class in API 24 We can remove this error.

My Predections why this Error:

After sandbox refreshemnt I am getting errors under this Knowledge controller Name with Jigsaw Package. So my sysAdmin Uninstalled that package. Then onwards error comes with out that package reference just coming only with controller (Knowledge controller) name.

Am I correct ?

I m not understanding what to do?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.....!!!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SrinuSrinu

The Error is beacause of :

production and sandbox had different validation rules active for the User account. They are now the same. So Error gone.

As per Starz suggestoin, I could find this solution like by compling All classes via  “Run All Test” under Setup->App Setup->Develop->Apex Classes->Run All Tests. There I did not see the above error. That means validation rules had different in both Sandbox and Production.

Thank You Starz....

All Answers

Starz26Starz26

Try compiling all classes and see if any errors

SrinuSrinu

Hi Starz,

I have compiled all my Classes in my ORG. The  class and triggers which I am testing  didn't throw any error messages. I have got required test coverage for those ones. 

But Some of Classes haven't compiled , instead  thrown some errors.

So I am free from error with respect to my test case, Right...??

For my information, why my test class is not compiled with out any error?

Thank you

SrinuSrinu

The Error is beacause of :

production and sandbox had different validation rules active for the User account. They are now the same. So Error gone.

As per Starz suggestoin, I could find this solution like by compling All classes via  “Run All Test” under Setup->App Setup->Develop->Apex Classes->Run All Tests. There I did not see the above error. That means validation rules had different in both Sandbox and Production.

Thank You Starz....

This was selected as the best answer
RoyalRazRoyalRaz
Hi Srinu,

I am facing same issue when I run some of test classes. I complied all test clasess and it did not resolve my problem.

In solution you have mentioned about different Validation Rules. Please let me know what you meant by Different Validation for User Account and how to solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Raj