function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amit Singh1989Amit Singh1989 

Display related Records in visualforce Page (M-D relationship and Lookup relationship)

Hi Friends,

I am using an object Purchase Order which is master of Purchase Order Line item in M-D Relationship,

on Purchase Order Line Item there is a lookup field of Estimate Line Item (another Object which is master of Estimate Spec Item in Master - Detail Relationship),

I want to display a partcular Purchase Order with its Purchse Order Line Item on Visualforce page, also want to display each Estimate Spec Item of Purchase Order Line Item's Estimate Line Item in the same page.

for Example -:

PO-001 (This is My Purchase Order for which i want to display POLI and Estimate Spec Items)

POLI 1(Name)         EstimateLineItem1(Lookup to Estimate Line Item)            20Days(Quanityt)           100$(Amount)     --> POLI1's record......
        Spec1
        Spec2    (these 3 are spec of Estimate Line Item 1)
        Spec3

POLI2          EstimateLineItem2              40Days            200$           -->POLI2's Record....
      Spec999
      Spec998 (there 3 are spec of Estimate Line Item 2)
      Spec997

How to do this?

Thanks

TheIntegratorTheIntegrator

You can achieve this using Nested Repeat in the VF page, you should be able to figure it out with the code here

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Nested-Lists-of-custom-objects/m-p/69977#M931