function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFAdmin5SFAdmin5 

Text Area (Long) Type field not displaying as output on Visualforce page in iframe

I can get a text are long type field top display as an output field on a visualforce page, but for some reason, it doesn't display in an iframe within a webpage. 

has anyone seen this before?

here's the code:

<apex:outputPanel layout="none" >                                <h3>Cost</h3>                                {!listing.Pricing__c}                                                   
</apex:outputpanel><br></br>

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

When the Layout attribute of the output panel is set “none”. The style attribute of the child element of the output panel will set "display: none".

Change the layout tribute of the output panel to “block” or “inline “instead of “none”.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

SFAdmin5SFAdmin5

Thanks.  I should have mentioned that I tried adjusting the layout attribute from none to both inline and to block, and neither worked.

This long text area is set to 3 lines visible.  When I replace this field with a regular text field, it displays on the webpage. 

Something about this being a long text area type field is what's causing the problem and I have no idea what.  Any more help is much appreciated because I just cannot get this to work.

Thanks