function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cnp_nareshcnp_naresh 

Problem with help text in visualforce

HI All,

I have HelpText attributes in <apex:pageblocksectionitem> in visualforce pages. When I keep mouse on ? symbol, it displaying helptext well till yesterday. Today I am unable to see help text when I keep mouse on? symbol. This is happening in all visualforce pages and all fields.

What is the problem here. And how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Naresh B

cloudmaniacloudmania

Could you post your visualforce ?

cnp_nareshcnp_naresh

Thanks for the reply. I am pasting piece of code here

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem helpText="Date you want this page layout to end and become in-visible" >
                           <apex:outputLabel value="Un-Publish Date"  />
                           <apex:outputPanel >
                           <apex:inputField value="{!CreateALayout.End_date__c}"  style="width:150px;float:left;" id="Eventlayoutinfo_enddate" styleClass="Datetime_endDT"/>
                           <apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.calender_icon,'Calendar-Lookup2.gif')}" styleClass="calenderIcon"/>
                           </apex:outputPanel>
          </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

When I keep mouse on ? symbol of this field I am seeing this "Help taxt for <lable> Un-publish date </label>(New window)".  Why I am getting this wrong text instead of "Date you want this page layout to end and become in-visible"

Please help me.

Thanks,

Naresh B

cloudmaniacloudmania

The problem is you are getting wrong text message or you don not get any text message?

if you do not get any message,try to take inputfield out from the outputpanel.Make the inputfield first childe of the pageblock section item.

or if you are getting wrong text,check the related object field help text.