function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
logontokartiklogontokartik 

Weird Error - Java.sql.SQLException

Hi,

I am getting the below error when trying to persist data. Not sure what this is. Has anyone faced this kind of issue?

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20000: 
ORA-06512: at "DOC.SIMPORTLOOKUP", line 850
ORA-06512: at "DOC.SIMPORTLOOKUP", line 823
ORA-06512: at line 1

SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call sImportLookup.get_by_ext_id_text

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Figured out the issue myself. 

This is a permissions issue. A Integration User doesnt have access to the object, but tries to read/write to that object via Webservices. You get these kind of errors. 

Fixed the permissions and the error is gone. 

Really a weird way to say that User is not having access in the SOAP Call. 

All Answers

sfcksfck

That's a low-level exception. The fact that you are seeing it means that there is a bug somewhere in the salesforce code. I think you should log a case to say you have found a bug.

It may be happening as a result of some error on your part (impossible to tell without more info), but it's still a bug, because you should not be seeing this exception.

Figured out the issue myself. 

This is a permissions issue. A Integration User doesnt have access to the object, but tries to read/write to that object via Webservices. You get these kind of errors. 

Fixed the permissions and the error is gone. 

Really a weird way to say that User is not having access in the SOAP Call. 

This was selected as the best answer
Nikolay MitjulNikolay Mitjul
Greetings people,

I have encountered with same error durin Profile deployment through VS Code. The only thing that was changed is 
   <recordTypeVisibilities>
        <recordType>Account.RecordTypeName</recordType>
        <default>false</default>
        <visible>true</visible>
    </recordTypeVisibilities>
in metadata.

The error:
sites.data.store.ConcurrentEditDetectedException: common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20612: ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.SITEDEVCOMPONENT", line 684 ORA-06512: at line 1 SQLException while executing plsql statement: {call SiteDevComponent.update_components(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}(0DM0Q0000004HWO, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, EXCLUDED, true, EXCLUDED)

Thank you in advance,

Nikolay
Nikolay MitjulNikolay Mitjul
Greetings,

Problem was fixed. 
Short story about the error.
We use git and VS Code for deployments. 
After I received that error I have tried to redeploy it few times, but it didn`t work. Few hours later I revert all changes in our pipeline, but the error appeared again. Few more hours later, I rerun it again without any changes and deployment passed. Then I made changes described in previous post and run deployment. It has passed smoothly.

What it was?

Thank you