function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ashchanashchan 

Report Builder

hi,

I wanna a report builder same like what we have in salesforce for my organization.  is it possible to build.

This is my first task.

Second one is .  Is it possible to open custom visual force page (custom reoport) with sales force report builder.....

Thanks & Regards

Ashok chandra

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I guess you could create your own version of the report builder, but it would be an awful lot of effort to replicate existing functionality.  Is there a particular reason why you want to do this?

You can't open a visualforce page directly from the builder, but you can have hyperlink formula fields on the records that you are reporting on and click through on those.  The other option is to use a dashboard, which does allow you to include visualforce pages.

ashchanashchan

hi,

My organization is having four applications in salesforce. we want to give reports to them... if we give report builder to them based on my applications. it will be benifit to them.

Now we are creating custom reports(visual force pages).................................

if there is way plz tell me the process.............

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

But why can't you give them the existing Salesforce report builder?  Why do you need to re-invent the wheel?