function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
seattle_developerseattle_developer 

Save error: Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress

I am unable to save my Schedulable class because the system says it has pending jobs, which it does not.

I deleted all jobs for the class and i have checked and double checked the Scheduled Jobs interface to make sure it is not scheduled anywhere.

This class is only in the sandbox, which is where i'm trying to save my edit. So i cannot think of any reason why this error is preventing me from saving the edits.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Just confirmed that this is a bug in my curiosity of what would happen if i wiped out all of the scheduled dashboard/report jobs. 

Once i wiped these out, i was able to save my class. I sure hope this will not be an issue in production.

All Answers

AmitSahuAmitSahu
I m not sure what is the issue but exactly sme issue was there with me some times ago. I commented all the classes in the org and saved them one by one. And it was fixed , you can try though.

You commented out the code within the classes and that worked for you? If you had to do that then this is apparently a bug.

j020 wrote:
I m not sure what is the issue but exactly sme issue was there with me some times ago. I commented all the classes in the org and saved them one by one. And it was fixed , you can try though.

Just confirmed that this is a bug in my curiosity of what would happen if i wiped out all of the scheduled dashboard/report jobs. 

Once i wiped these out, i was able to save my class. I sure hope this will not be an issue in production.

This was selected as the best answer
rajrohitgottipolurajrohitgottipolu

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Trying to save a batch class but its not letting me to. And its not scheduled. Can you tell me how u fixed it?