function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aniruddha.ManakeshwarAniruddha.Manakeshwar 

How to change the options for Case owner ( Transfer case from one owner to another owner) ?

On the case details screen select the "Change" button for a case owner.
A screen is displayed where the Owner can be selected by category as “Queue”, “User” or “Customer Portal User”.
Depending on which of these 3 options is selected the User, Queue or Customer Portal User can be selected to transfer the case to.

How to update these three values?  I want  Case should be transfer to only one User (Liveguide), as they are the owner of the Cases.
I do not want to allow Case transfer to other user's? 

Can somebody help ?

AmitSahuAmitSahu
What do you mean by transfer owner to one user ? If you want all the case owner should be the one you mentioned ,then you can write a workflow rule to assign owner as you like. So every time a case is created that will be transfered to the same owner all the time.
Aniruddha.ManakeshwarAniruddha.Manakeshwar

Hi,

1.)On the case details screen select the "Change" button for a case owner.
2.)A screen is displayed where the Owner can be selected by category as “Queue”, “User” or “Customer Portal User”.
3.)Depending on which of these 3 options is selected the User, Queue or Customer Portal User can be selected to transfer the case to.

Our expected result:
we do not want these three options  "Queue”, “User” or “Customer Portal User”.  we do not want to allow transferring ownership of a case to a customer.  We want that the owner is always a Customer representative (one of the role in our system).
Can you help me out for this ? can we update the "Case Owner"  field ? I cannot see those three options, as there is lookup relationship on User and Queue? how to update this ?