function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RiyajRiyaj 

Why i Cannot found in Inserted Data?

Hi

My Apex Code:

global class InsertOneAttendanceDate{

WebService static void InsertOneDateAttendance(string studentname,string classname,string dtattendance){

Datetime getDt=DateTime.valueOf(dtattendance);

Attendance__c i=new Attendance__c(student_Name__c= studentname,class_Name__c= classname,attendance_Date__c= getDt);

Insert i;

}

}

My Aspx Code (C#)

String UserId=” 0039000000CYPcOAAX”;

String ClassNameId=” a0390000002vWW9AAM”;

String dtAttendance=” 2012-05-22 12:00 AM”;

InsertAttendanceObj.InsertOneDateAttendance(UserId, ClassNameID, dtAttendance);

When I m executing the above query.. the Data is Inserted into Attendance Table in salesforce sucessfully..

But when I m saw in attendance List I cant found that record… when I m bounded in the records in data grid in my asp.net application i can found..... but i cant found in salesforce Table...

Same scenario when I m trying in debugging method the Data is Inserted into Attendance and I can found in the Data field.. Why I cant found the recorded data in saledforce??

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SeAlVaSeAlVa

If you can access the information through debug console, and also with execute anonymous, etc. And you are not able to see it in your list, Make sure that there is no filter on the view you are using to display the records (it is possible that you are Only displaying recent records).

If you mean that those records do NOT appear on the Lookup-pop-up window, that is because (by default) it displays recent records. Try writing the first letter of 'Name field' of the record inserted by asp.

Kind regards

All Answers

SeAlVaSeAlVa

Two simple questions, but just to check...

a) Are you accessing the list of objects without any filters (and without the recent view)?

b) Are you using the same user to log into salesforce and the one you use in you asp?

Regards.

RiyajRiyaj

Hi

I m using in Studentname and Classname cases i m using lookup tables from Contact....

also i m usig same user only using in Asp.net and salesforce..

for example In attendance have already 2 records.. now i m gong to insert a record via asp.net... tat time i could not view the corresponding the record in attendance list only previous 2 record displayed. but when i getList of Attendance using the Debug Console it display the row count = 3 also displayed the what i m inserted?

i dnt know understand why insert from using c# code(asp.net) it not displaying???

SeAlVaSeAlVa

If you can access the information through debug console, and also with execute anonymous, etc. And you are not able to see it in your list, Make sure that there is no filter on the view you are using to display the records (it is possible that you are Only displaying recent records).

If you mean that those records do NOT appear on the Lookup-pop-up window, that is because (by default) it displays recent records. Try writing the first letter of 'Name field' of the record inserted by asp.

Kind regards

This was selected as the best answer
RiyajRiyaj

Can You explain breifly for me?

Thanks

RiyajRiyaj

I can view my Inserted Data in salesforce website now...

Thanks