function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
softectonicsoftectonic 

Internal Salesforce Error: 1061812497-29677 (778955809) (778955809) stack null

We're getting the following error for most of our test methods during deployment in production. All the test methods with this error executed successful in sandbox.

Test failure, method: AccountTests.testAfterUpdateTrigger -- Internal Salesforce Error: 1061812497-29679 (778955809) (778955809) stack null

Test failure, method: EquipmentControllerTest.test -- Internal Salesforce Error: 1061812497-29681 (778955809) (778955809) stack null

Has someone seen this before? Any insights to resolving the issue would be appreciated.

Thanks!

ST

AmitSahuAmitSahu

Have you checked the http://trust.salesforce.com to check if the instance you are working on is under maintenance ?

If the instance is running fine.. Please try creating the package/changeset again and try deploying..

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

I've usually had to contact Salesforce support for assistance with these type of errors -  an internal error code means that an exception/error occured that wasn't handled by the platform so it can be very difficult to try to identify which part of your code is triggering the error.

It may also be worth checking the known issues, to see if you are hitting any of those:

http://success.salesforce.com/issues_index

Mauricio OliveiraMauricio Oliveira
Had the same problem here. Some test classes fail with that unexpectedException on all methods, and this happens only on Sandbox. The same tests on production run and pass normally. Sandbox is currently on Spring 14 while production is Winter 14 yet, so it may be some bug introduced in next release.

Couldn't find any reason why this is happening, found just this old entry (2 years) and decided to reply to say this still happens. I just opened a case with Salesforce to see if they know what is going on.
pradeep kumar yadavpradeep kumar yadav
Internal Salesforce Error: 1566926586-42921 (-628992125) (-628992125) 

Couldn't find any reason why this is happening, found just this old entry (5 years) and decided to reply to say this still happens. I just opened a case with Salesforce to see if they know what is going on.

But this happens on my Developer Org.

Sachin Verma 88Sachin Verma 88
Hi,
Please check your class version and platform version compatibality. I faced the same issue when i was trying to run my test class then i found main class version and test class version is dirrerent.

Thanks,
Lalitkumar SawaleLalitkumar Sawale
Hi All,

I got this error, while running a batch job which eventually failed. Later I realised that, I hit the maximum number of Apex Limit. This error generally comes when you hit your Org's limit. THis gets reset in 24 hours however depending on the calls that are made these limits can be adjusted.

Review the limits and reach out to SFDC support to enhance it based on your need.

Regards,
Lalitkumar Sawale.
Mark Hartnady 23Mark Hartnady 23
My guess it that these errors will almost always be caused by long running processes that eventually hang. The main candidates for this would be Asynchronous Apex (Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex, Future method, Queueable Apex). Some sort of issue with logged CPU usage time (which is required for Governor Limit monitoring on the tenant). When the CPU usage limit (generally 60k milliseconds) cannot be updated due to a hung process, there is no way to handle the error at the internal application layer, and so Java just spits out a log line entry when some sort of hard limit on the cloud application server pod is hit.