function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nagalakshminagalakshmi 

How get the parent ids which are does not having childs

hi,

how to get the parent object ids which are does not having the childs. I am having child records morethan 100000.

I have wrote the query like this.

for(store__C str:[select id,retail_brand__C from store__C where retail_brand__C=:rid1])
strset.add(str.id);
for(StoreProduct_category__C  s1:[select id,store__C from StoreProduct_category__C where store__c in : strset limit 50000])
stset.add(s1.store__C);
for(store__C st:[select id from store__c where id not in: stset and retail_brand__c=:rid1 limit 50000])
{
system.debug(st);
stlist1.add(st);
}

I am getting the error as 'Too many 50000 query rows' error. How can i get the store ids which are does not having the store product categories. Please help me.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SFRichSFRich

Try something like this:

select id, retail_brand__C

from store__C
where  id NOT IN ( select store__c from StoreProduct_category__C)

and retail_brand__c=:rid1

All Answers

SFRichSFRich

Try something like this:

select id, retail_brand__C

from store__C
where  id NOT IN ( select store__c from StoreProduct_category__C)

and retail_brand__c=:rid1

This was selected as the best answer
nagalakshminagalakshmi

Hi,

Thanks for your reply its working fine.

And i have another issue. How to get the id from child object if we have morethan 50000 record.

for(store__C s1:[select id from store__C where id not in :stset and retail_brand__c in :rset])
{
storeset.add(s1.id);
}
for(storeproduct_category__c spc1:[select id,product_category__c,store__c from storeproduct_category__C where store__c in: storeset])
pset.add(spc1.product_category__c);

I need to add the set of ids in to set which a=under storeset, if the store product categories are morethan 50000. Please help me.

Thanks