function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
punnoosepunnoose 

actionFunction

i have  a problem when i rerender a part of a page then i am able to get javascript values  that are there in that page.

with that echo function(name) i get the three values

When i remove the rerender ,in thecase when i want to redirect to another page after getting the thrre  values in the page from javascript ,iam not getting the values.in that page the function returns the three values correctly.IS there any substitute for rerender in that scenario.

Please do help me

Regards

Punnoose

*******************************CODE**********************************

<apex:actionFunction name="echo" action="{!echoVal}" reRender="resultPanel" status="myStatus">
            <apex:param name="Param1"  value="" />
            <apex:param name="Param2"  value="" />
            <apex:param name="Param3"  value="" />
        </apex:actionFunction>

*******************************CODE**********************************

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

After execution of actionFunction it is necessary to reRender the block where you want to display updated value.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

shinerajbshinerajb

Hai Navatar_DBSup,

how its possible to display these parameters in another page 

AditiSFDCAditiSFDC
Hi,

If you are calling another Apex page, then one way is to pass these parameters in URL and get them in another page controller by ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('parameter_name').
punnoosepunnoose

Hi my problem is in rerender function.. how do i give Page.Redirect ?with the values as query string.

i want to transfer that values to another page.

Or

is there any other way other than using redirect to get the javascript values and i want to transfer these values to another page

Regards

Punnoose

shinerajbshinerajb

Hai,

In my case ,I want to get these javascript values in the controller,and want to check some contions,and the corresponding result should be displayed on another page.Please suggest a solution for this.