function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sam961Sam961 

custom sobject usage?

Hi 

I have a doubt,Please help me out...

I have created one custom object and added it to some appications..if i want to know how many appications having visibilty off this object,what should i do....

Thanks in advance....

SamuelDeRyckeSamuelDeRycke

sObject visibility is regulared through profiles (and/or permissions sets)  which grant users access to your objects. If you go to a profile, you can access the object settings, where you can configure this.

Sam961Sam961

heloo Sdry..

tanks for the replay it is really helpful... 

when ever we go to Setup-->App setup-->Creatwe-->objects,we used to get list of objects .. in the same way i wanted to create a VF page showing all the objects and where they are used .. that menas 

Ex--> take an object student__c if it was using in different apps like collage, university ,...etc . then in VF page on the Soibject coloum student__c i want display the app names where the s object is added to it .. 

we select the visibility of s object in the creation of Sobject itself .. or else we can go for profiles and give accesses to the respective profiles .. if we need to add a respective tab in any app we can add the tab also .. but i need to get the app names where it was used . 

thanks in advance

regards 

SAM