function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

test class

When i run a test class, i get this error. However Debug logs show that this is not null.

How can i get rid of this errr in my test class.

System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObjectClass.

Stack Trace:

controllerA.ProcessApprovalDecision: line 72, column 1 Class.TEST_controllerA.testREJECT: line 637, column 1

14:15:36.313 (45313579000)|USER_DEBUG|[70]|DEBUG|ROOOOOOVVVV:a1wS000000057H5IAI

14:15:36.313 (45313852000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[71]|Aggregations:0|select Engagement_Country_Status__c from Supplier_Engagement_Country__c where ID = :tmpVar1

14:15:36.335 (45335362000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[71]|Rows:1

14:15:36.335 (45335487000)|USER_DEBUG|[73]|DEBUG|Retrieved: On-Boarding

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

The test debug logs, or when you actually use the logs when manually testing? I'd hazard a guess that you're trying to retrieve data from your existing database? If so, you need to use @isTest(SeeAllData=true) instead of just @isTest, or your query would fail.

SabrentSabrent

Thanks. The test debug logs, not when  i am manually testing.

when i add @isTest(SeeAllData=true), i het an error , Unknown annotation parameter: seeAlldata

Any suggestion?

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

Can you post your test code here?

SabrentSabrent

~ sfdcfox ~ thanks for the help. However i haven't written this test class, so not comfortable posting here.

I will try a few things if not, i will send the code to you in a private message, if you are ok with it.

vishal@forcevishal@force

Your API version of the test class might be older. Hence you get the error while using "SeeAllData = true". Try changing it to 24.0 or 25.0 and then adding the " @isTest(SeeAllData = True) as posted by sfdcfox

You can change the API version of the class from the UI :

Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes -> Go to the specific class and there you have the "Version settings" tab, change it from there.

SabrentSabrent

Thanks Vishal, I tried as you suggested chnaged version to 24.0 on both the test class and the base class. The code coverage percentage from 18% is 0 (No code coverage), the amufactured data in the test class is from a test data factory. I wil try changing the version on the test data factory class.

Bhup_IndoreBhup_Indore

Rov you can put Supplier_Engagement_Country__c object in list

list<Supplier_Engagement_Country__c> lstchildSEC = [query here];

when your query return null it will not send error.

Thanks,

Bhup

SabrentSabrent

Thanks. i'll try.