function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KseniaKsenia 

APEX Developer Needed

Hello,

I don't know if it would be kosher for me to post this here - and I am sorry if it's not - but I am not sure where else to turn. I am looking for an APEX developer to have an ongoing collaboration with my company. We have infrequent, but recurring needs for pieces of custom APEX code. We have a need right now for a piece of code (a trigger, probably) to automate case sharing between two of out clients' orgs. If someone could point me in the direction of where I might look for such a developer (or recommend someone who might be interested), I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

T-007T-007

Im a certified salesforce developer. u can mail me tarkesh.sfdc@gmail.com

AdrianCCAdrianCC
Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

My name is Drew Cosentino, Director of Sales and Marketing for The Nerd Whisperers.  Our US based Salesforce division, Salesforce Superheroes, specializes in Salesforce startup, customizations, APEX development, VisualForce, app development as well as training. I would love the opportunity to discuss Apex development options with you if you are willing to use our CRM consulting firm for you needs.. We can also provide references of our past and current projects with highly respected companies. I encourage you to visit our website Salesforce Superheroes.  Please feel free to contact me for a free no obligation consultation anytime at the information below or via our website.

Drew M. Cosentino
The Nerd Whisperers
Director of Sales and Marketing
Office: 888.407.5758 

KseniaKsenia

Thanks, I sent you an email.

KseniaKsenia

Thank you so much, this was very helpful!

KseniaKsenia

Thanks, I sent you a message via your website.

Gabriel LinusGabriel Linus
Hi Ksenia

If you're looking to hire a Salesforce Apex developer, there are multiple channels available for you to explore. One of the primary options is to search for qualified candidates on job boards or professional networking sites like LinkedIn or Indeed.
Another useful resource for hiring a Salesforce Apex developer is the website https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-apex-developer/. This platform provides a comprehensive guide to hiring a Salesforce Apex developer who is a perfect fit for your requirements. It offers insights into the various ways you can use the platform to search for candidates and outlines the benefits and cost considerations associated with hiring a developer.
By leveraging these resources, you can take a well-informed approach to hiring a Salesforce Apex developer that suits your organization's specific needs and requirements.