function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suneel14Suneel14 

Conga Is not working for single record

Hi ,

I have created a Conga PPTX Template bcz I have a report which holds photos i want to show photos in separate slide of PPT Template is working fine when report contains more than one record, but as reports holds one single record it is not working.

Template is like this :

{{Photo_Name}}       {{Photo_URL}}

{{SlideRepeat:ReportData}}

Please help me.

Thank you!

AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello Sunneel14,

Your description is pretty vague, and without the file we can just speculate what the problem might be.

Do you have valid data in that record(check the ViewData.xls)? Can you duplicate the problem on other records?

Are you pulling data from just one object or from related objects as well? Are you using reports or conga queries?

Last but not least, have you tried calling Conga support? I have to tell you they are *Awesome* :) . Ask for Paula and she'll set up a screen share meeting with you.

Have a nice day,

Adrian

Suneel14Suneel14

Hi Adrian,

thanks for your quick reply i called conga guys but my time zone is (IST) that's why i am not able to talk i am waiting. may i send you screen shot of my template...

i have a PHOTO custom object, in this object i am saving photes in it's attachmnet, and by creating two formula field i am getting its URL in one field and other one is Photo (i am just populating photo which is saving in it's attachments for view) .means both are formula filed

after that i am genrating a report which contains all photo records (means photo and URl formula field as well), my clients wants see all photo in PPT , but one photo in one slide .. for that i created a tempalte in .PPTX which is working nice when reports contains more then one record. for single record it is not working i also check (view data.XLS)  that one record is coming in this XLS.

thanks,