function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vaibhav KhannaVaibhav Khanna 

Fetching Call Center Settings in Apex Class

How can I get the call center settings defined by the user (in Name>Setup>Customize>Call Center>Call Centers ) in my apex class.

Alex.AcostaAlex.Acosta

Never worked with this sObject but the object is defined as createable, queryable, retreveable, replicatable. Because we can query it, the fields you should have access to is 

Version, SystemModstamp, Name, LastModifiedDate, LastModifiedById, InternalName, Id, CustomSettings, CreatedDate, CreatedById, AdapterUrl

So you could make a query like so 

Select c.Version, c.SystemModstamp, c.Name, c.LastModifiedDate, c.LastModifiedById, c.InternalName, c.Id, c.CustomSettings, c.CreatedDate, c.CreatedById, c.AdapterUrl From CallCenter c

and add

Where c.CreatedById =:UserInfo.getUserId();

Vaibhav KhannaVaibhav Khanna

Thank you Alex for your reply, I was able to get the General Call Center information using this sObject but still I cannot get the Server Information which is there in the settings like the API URL and Port.

If you could help me with this then it would be of great help for me.

Thank you,

Vaibhav

Alex.AcostaAlex.Acosta

As I am unfamiliar with CTI systems and have yet to work on them, the only advice I can give you is the user guides.

Please take a look at the following URL:

http://www.adnsandbox.com/media/salesforce_cti_developer_guide.pdf

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Troubleshooting_Your_CTI_Adapter

Abdeltif NouqratAbdeltif Nouqrat
Hi Vaibhav,

I'am facing the same problem, how to get callcenter settings using Apex class. Did find any solution to get all the callcenter settings ?
Using an SOQL Select query on the CallCenter object I could return some settings such as "Adapter URL", "UseAPI", etc. but not other settings that proper to my softphone.
I'll appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards.
Abdeltif