function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anu Raj.ax1269Anu Raj.ax1269 

Salesforce Touch

Hi

I am learning salesforce touch but I need to develop app in it. How can i develop a app in it ? 

Thanks 

Anu

Shivanath DevnarayananShivanath Devnarayanan

Hello Anu Raj,

Its great to know you share the same passion, To start off what salesforce touch is or is used I would suggest you to goto 

touch.salesforce.com

More info about the platform here

If you;d like to start off developing a mobile app , you can walkthrough the touch platform development guide available here

Hope this helps; do let us know if you need more info.

Hi

thanks for your reply. I want to develop app in it. Can you guide me want are the requirement in the development and from where I can have it?

Shivanath DevnarayananShivanath Devnarayanan

Sure,

I would suggest you to read through the platform guide I mentioned in the above post

there are 2 sections to it 

• Salesforce side
  • Mobile side

if you're a android / iOS programmer the 2nd section would not be a problem, in the tutorial we just get a git repository. but you can use HTML5 to develop too

Salesforce part of it pretty straight forward.

Do let me know if this is what you were looking for

Thanks 

Mainly I am trying to create a demo in salesforce touch. I don't know Android or ios I am working in salesforce. My issue is that I do not know anything about mobile development I have some starting problem such as which platform is to be downloaded for development.