function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jheuvel73jheuvel73 

Salesforce 2 Salesforce debugging?

Hi there,

i'm implementing Salesforce2Salesforce for a customer. I'm using triggers on the receiving org to create the correct relationships (eg. when sending a single opportunity)

I managed to get this working, however it would have been much easier if i could enable debugging for the "Connection user" (the user that performs the actions on behalf of the shared connection) This is not possible using the normal monitoring.

Anyone have a good workaround?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
jheuvel73jheuvel73

I found out how to achieve this. Posted it here...

All Answers

jheuvel73jheuvel73

I found out how to achieve this. Posted it here...

This was selected as the best answer
SamuelDeRyckeSamuelDeRycke

Interesting solution, thanks for the update. 

JitendraJitendra

Thanks for sharing..

luckyman.yauluckyman.yau

Thanks for sharing

craveracravera
Worked great for me.  Thank you.
nmhnmh
great Thank you
Simon RoggemanSimon Roggeman
This no longer seems to work after salesforce has changed the way to setup debug logs. Anyone figured out how to do it the new way?
William HinesWilliam Hines
First, identify your 'Connection User' ID. As referenced by initial answer, you can find the user ID of the 'Connection User', by inspecting the CreatedById for a record created by this user. (eg. via eclipse or Force.com explorer). I exported records loaded by the S2S connection from the target org and pulled the ID referenced in the 'CREATEDBYID' myself.

Second, in your Developer Console, navigate to:

Debug > Change Log Levels

Under 'User Tracing for All Users' select 'Add'. Then paste in the User Id for the 'Connection User' you've already identified. Click 'Add' and 'Done' and you should be off to the races.