function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swamyswamy 

Regarding Integration.........

Hi this is swamy....i want to know some details regarding integration only...i.e.,

in my salesforce am having Case object and my client is also having Similar Case object..

So,if i create or update a record in my salesforce "Case object" it should reflect into my client "Case object"....and vice versa...

So,for this what i need? and with what procedures i have to go? Finally how can i acheive my requirement...

Could you justify me......please....i want immediate responses...plz guys....

AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello @swamy!

So you want to do a 2-way integration... 

First question that you should ask yourself is what do you want to use, Java or C#? For each there are a bunch of possible solutions. You should repost your question to the appropiate subforum here on the boards(there's Java one and also a C one) when you know which way you want to go.

Have a nice day,

Adrian

PS: If you're gonna ask which is faster, easier and cheaper, a java dev will tell you it's java, and a c# one will say c# :P

Anup JadhavAnup Jadhav

Hey Swamy,

I believe you are asking how would you deploy the changes to Client object from your Salesforce org to your client's salesforce org? Is that correct?

If your org is DE org or sandbox org then you can deploy your changes using Eclipse, or the Force.com migration tool. You can also use change sets to deploy from sandbox org to Production org.

If you want deploy the changes from one prod org to another, then I'd recommend creating a sandbox off your production org, and then deploying the changes from the sandbox to your client's prod org using one of the techniques listed above.

Hope this makes sense!

- anup

swamyswamy

Hello frnds ....what you are saying .....is exact correct....but i don't want regarding salesforce-salesforce........i want salesforce to some other external system......and viceversa....so for this....So many people are saying that use Soap or Http some etc.....but iam using Professional edition...with this am not able to create any classes....So,how can i acheive the target......

AdrianCCAdrianCC

If you want to automate the process then you need custom code. I don't think there's any other option available :(

If you want to do it manually you can use the Data Loader for the sfdc part of the integration... Not recpmmended because you'll need to do the matching manually.

Is this just a one-time process or it should repeatable.

Adrian