function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SIVASASNKARSIVASASNKAR 

Delegate Approval Process Approved or Rejected by Delegator through email

Please help me Urgent

1. In delegate approval process, let us assume 3 steps in approval process

X, Y and Z are the Delegators for A, B and C

AssignTo                                    Actual Approver

Step 1:

X                                                           X

Step 2:

Y                                                           Y

Step 3:

Z                                                           Z

In step 1: X is approved through email now I need to send one email to A with message of Opportunity is approved by X on date.

In Step 2: Y is approved through email now I need to send one email to B  with message of Opportunity is approved by Y on date

In Step 3: Z is Rejected through email now I need to send one email to C  with message of Opportunity is Rejected by Z on date

I wrote trigger on opportunity for sending email to A or B or C. But my problem is after approving or rejecting the approving record is created in ProcessInstanceStep based on ProcessInstance Id, I wrote code for getting records from Process InstanceStep when trigger is fired on Opportunity on afterUpdate event but the values are not get newly created record it is taking time to create record on ProcessInstanceStep,. I need to stop the trigger to fire after 2 min.. The trigger is Fired Quickly before record is created on ProcessInstanceStep.