function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ChrisB760ChrisB760 

Where is "Outlook Company" stored in My Unresolved Items?

When you sync Outlook contacts to Salesforce and the Outlook Company matches more than one Salesforce Account, the contact goes in to the Contacts object without an Account and becomes hidden from the Contacts list view.  Secondly, it creates an entry in "My Unresolved Items" (accessible on the home page).  My question is this... where is the Outlook Company field value stored?  It's visible when you're viewing the Unresolved Contacts (it tells you what the company name was in Outlook and asks you to select the appropriate Salesforce account name to match it), but when you look on the Contacts object itself, there's no field called "Outlook Company".

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out if this is a related record entry somewhere, or if maybe it's a special hidden field of some kind and, if so, how I can use a formula field to pull the Outlook Company value on to the Contact record so that it's visible.  Does anyone have any idea where the Outlook Company value gets stored for all the Unresolved Contacts in the Contacts object?

Any help or ideas would be HUGELY helpful.