function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PravinPravin 

Data Export To Excel

During Export to Excel process, I am trying to export all data to excel sheet by calling a vf page from the exsisting Vf page .

The amount of data is 500-600 (less than 1000). But when i am clicking the button to call the other Vf page its through an error
"Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 174.469KB "

Any help will be very greatfull.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
kiranmutturukiranmutturu

select the Show View State in Development Mode checkbox to enable the View State tab on the
development footer. This tab is useful for monitoring the performance of your Visualforce pages.

put all the properties which are not required in the page view state as transient in the controller ....

if you are not using any apex:form dependent tags then remove the apex:form tag and execute...

All Answers

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

select the Show View State in Development Mode checkbox to enable the View State tab on the
development footer. This tab is useful for monitoring the performance of your Visualforce pages.

put all the properties which are not required in the page view state as transient in the controller ....

if you are not using any apex:form dependent tags then remove the apex:form tag and execute...

This was selected as the best answer
PravinPravin

Thanks alot kiran it works for me.