function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vinsrivvinsriv 

Getting error "Field [Field Name] is inaccessible in this context|"

I have created managed package from an org where we have an object say 'abc'' .  I have to install this managed package in another org where also i have that object 'abc' . My requirement is to show  object 'abc' (which is present in the org where i have to install the package) in the drop down of a vf page and then the fields of that object  to be populated in the another vf page.

I am able to populate the object in the drop down but when i navigate to the other page it shows me the error

Field ObectName.FieldName  is inaccessible in this context|

Any help will be useful.
Thanks in advance!!

kamlesh_chauhankamlesh_chauhan

Check the namespace of your managed package is properly updated in your code where you are using object name to get the field list.

If you are using dynamic code and not doing any hardcoding of the objects then try to add your namespace as hardocded before your object name variable.

Example: If your name space is "MyNameSpace" and variable of the object name is "MyObject" then try below.

'MyNameSpace' + '__' + MyOBject

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kamlesh Chauhan, (Founder & CTO)

LogicRain Technologies, (Salesforce and Force.com Development Division)

Cellular: +91-(997) 476-6800 Office: (732) 676-6400 Skype:kamlesh.logicrain

kamlesh@logicrain.com || http://www.logicrain.com || LinkedIn

Answers/Suggestions are my own.
If a reply to a post answers your question or resolves your problem, please mark it as the solution to the post so that others may benefit.