function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anil MeghnathiAnil Meghnathi 

Network, NetworkMember and NetworkProfile are not supported

We have an unmanged Package.And in that unmanaged package we have used Network, NetworkMember and NetworkProfile sobjects.So in our Dev Org with class version 26.0 its working fine.But when we ahve tried to install that unmanaged package in another Org they give error that  Network, NetworkMember and NetworkProfile are not supported.I dont have any idea about why it happens.Its very urgent.Any idea will help me.

Thanks

Anil Meghnathi

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Pat PattersonPat Patterson

Hi Anil - Network, NetworkMember and NetworkProfile are part of the Salesforce Communities pilot program. You will not be able to install an unmanaged package referencing those SObjects into an org that is not part of the pilot.

BTW - it's best to post new questions as new threads, not on the end of an old thread.

Cheers,

Pat

All Answers

Hi Anil - Network, NetworkMember and NetworkProfile are part of the Salesforce Communities pilot program. You will not be able to install an unmanaged package referencing those SObjects into an org that is not part of the pilot.

BTW - it's best to post new questions as new threads, not on the end of an old thread.

Cheers,

Pat

This was selected as the best answer
Anil MeghnathiAnil Meghnathi

Sorry for that.But i have tried in a new thread but i dont get any reply on that thread.

So is there any way to make pilot program enable at the time of installation of the Package?

Anil

Hi Anil - no - the customer would have to be accepted on the pilot program before they install the package.

Cheers,

Pat