function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
viswadaviswada 

Live agent auto query and 1-Click Fast Fill for getting customer records problem

HI  All,

I am new to costomization , i  connfigured my developer account   with live agent, I  have used " customer portal " for Deployment . I have succes with configuration. The  problem  is  "Auto -Qurey"  and  1-Click Fast Fill  is not working ,  I have used Auto query  for getting customer details  with help of developerguide as shown in below.

// An auto query that searches contacts whose email field matches "sridhar@advanz.com"
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Contact E-mail', 'sridhar@advanz.com').map('Contact', 'Email', false,
true);
// A fast-fill to populate a contact’s name with "Sridhar Reddy"
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Contact Name', 'Sridhar Reddy').map('Contact', 'Name', true, false);
// Saves the custom detail to a custom field on LiveChatTranscript at the end of a chat
liveagent.addCustomDetail('Company', 'advanz').saveToTranscript('Company__c');
// Overrides the display name of the visitor in the agent console when engaged in a chat
liveagent.setName('Sridhar Reddy');
liveagent.init('https://d.la1t1.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '57290000000L29N', '00D90000000i9CQ');
</script>

when  customer intiate chat    I am not getting  any  customer name("Sridhar Reddy) , i am gettig "visitor"   and  the  contact is not auto- populated   .   i am not  using " any pre-chat form"  any one can  help me how they works?