function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sunny@99-chgsunny@99-chg 

Sub Query Problem

Hai,

I have problem with SubQuery,which is Marked Below.

Here I want to Query According to Owner,Which is User Accountid.

I am getting Error.

Can you please help me how to write that Query.

user use=[select id,accountid from user where id=:userinfo.getuserid()];
string UserAccount=use.accountid;

public ApexPages.StandardSetController con {
get{
if(con == null) {

con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator([select id,o2bc__Sell_Price__c,o2bc__Item_Code__c,name,Qty__c,(SELECT ContentType,attachment.id FROM o2bc__Item__c.attachments WHERE ContentType LIKE '%image%'),(select o2bc__item_serial__c.id,name,owner__c from o2bc__item_serials__r where o2bc__status__c='new'and Owner__c=\'+UserAccount+\') from o2bc__Item__c where o2bc__Type__c IN ('UpgradedPhones') and o2bc__Sell_Price__c!=0 order by o2bc__Sell_Price__c ]));
con.setPageSize(18);
}
return con;
}
set;
}

Please help me how to Query that value.

vishal@forcevishal@force

What is the error you're getting?

Prafull G.Prafull G.

What error you are getting?

Also, you should use : to use variable in SOQL queries. like

Owner__c= :UserAccount

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

-P

sunny@99-chgsunny@99-chg

Thanks for you reply,

I implemented like this also as you said ,Its showing error as:

MALFORMED_QUERY: (o2bc__status__c = 'new' and Owner__c = :tmpVar1)) from o2bc__Item__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:256 unexpected token: ':' 

sunny@99-chgsunny@99-chg

Hai Vishal Thanks for your reply

I used Query like below and getting error as

MALFORMED_QUERY: (o2bc__status__c = 'new' and Owner__c = :tmpVar1)) from o2bc__Item__c ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:256 unexpected token: ':'

(select o2bc__item_serial__c.id,name,owner__c from o2bc__item_serials__r where o2bc__status__c='new'and Owner__c=:UserAccount)

vishal@forcevishal@force

Can you share your query after modification?

sunny@99-chgsunny@99-chg

Vishal,This is the Query I am getting error :

user use=[select id,accountid from user where id=:userinfo.getuserid()];
string UserAccount=use.accountid;

public ApexPages.StandardSetController con {
get{
if(con == null) {

con = new ApexPages.StandardSetController(Database.getQueryLocator([select id,o2bc__Sell_Price__c,o2bc__Item_Code__c,name,Qty__c,(SELECT ContentType,attachment.id FROM o2bc__Item__c.attachments WHERE ContentType LIKE '%image%'),(select o2bc__item_serial__c.id,name,owner__c from o2bc__item_serials__r where o2bc__status__c='new'and Owner__c=:UserAccount from o2bc__Item__c where o2bc__Type__c IN ('UpgradedPhones') and o2bc__Sell_Price__c!=0 order by o2bc__Sell_Price__c ]));
con.setPageSize(18);
}
return con;
}
set;
}

PrakashbPrakashb

Youhave used 2 froms in your query, so you have not closed your sub query properly.

select o2bc__item_serial__c.id,name,owner__c from o2bc__item_serials__r where o2bc__status__c='new'and Owner__c=:UserAccount from o2bc__Item__c

sunny@99-chgsunny@99-chg

Thanks for your reply prakash.

After UserAccount there is cclose bracket.I forgot to kept that one here. That is not the problem.Here I am unable to use Outside variable in inner query.

Can you Explain me if you know.

select o2bc__item_serial__c.id,name,owner__c from o2bc__item_serials__r where o2bc__status__c='new'and Owner__c=:UserAccount)