function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC_EvolveSFDC_Evolve 

Has anyone have tutorials for informatica Powercenter ?

I need to migrate the Siebel database to Salesforce.com Please share documents related to this :)

sbbsbb

If you are already familiar with Informatica PowerCenter, adding Salesforce objects as a target is not much different. You need to set up a connection to Salesforce using the credentials of the Salesforce user you will be using for integration, create a target definition (to Salesforce sObject), and use that target in your mapping. For upserts, you can use an external ID defined in the sObject.

The documentation is not really extensive. The PowerCenter guide should have some details to get you started.

SFDC_EvolveSFDC_Evolve

Thanks for the help. .  

I want to know more about the below tool 

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0330000001GTOYAA4

Here is the description of the tool :_ 

Informatica Integration Pack for Salesforce (iPack) is a complete, scalable, Salesforce data integration, synchronization, migration and data quality solution that integrates Salesforce CRM with all of your on-premise applications, systems and databases.

• Bi-directional integration between Salesforce and your premise-based applications, databases and files in one flexible, scalable, easy-to-use solution

• Synchronize, cleanse, and integrate Salesforce data with on-premise business applications (SAP, Oracle, Siebel, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, etc)

• Seamless, secure connectivity, in batch or real-time, to Salesforce CRM without requiring programming, or costly appliance hardware

Informatica Integration Pack (iPack) for Salesforce CRM and force.com enables organizations to synchronize, cleanse, migrate and integrate their Salesforce CRM data with the rest of their business data residing in on-premise business applications and databases. This facilitates the implementation of key business processes like opportunity-to-order, single view of customer, business intelligence reporting, and sales analytics.

Unfortunatley . I am able to understand how does this toolkit wokrs :