function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DarrellDDarrellD 

Fatal Errors With Winter '13 Test.loaddata

Anyone else having issues with the Test.loaddata?  We are getting fatal errors on some files, fine on a few others and processing as expected.  Opened a ticket week ago and was told that there is a known issue (not in online list) when number field = null, but we have couple objects with no number fields.

I did see one issue when uploading CSV with Firefox, Static Resource would not recognize correct file type.  But we are getting the above even after using Chrome which recognizes as type = Excel.

If anyone has any ideas please advise as we are trying to complete this app for security review and will now have to write additional classes to create the test data if cannot get resolved quickly.

Darrell

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
DarrellDDarrellD

Ok, this will be reported to the known issues site.

The problem is when using a date field in your test data file. If the date field is null, even if not required or no validation rules, the file errors out.  I do not know if the issue is with date fields in general or only with null date fields.  The issue was confirmed by SalesForce support and after I took the date fields out of my files, they seemed to work.