function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jthor@entransform.comjthor@entransform.com 

Javascript proxies were no generated for controller

Hi Force Community,

I have a question. Not sure if I am suppose to post this in Visual force developement or Apex code development so here goes. I am doing some javascript remoting to call some method in my controller. The code works when I am in developer mode but when i turn that off it shows this  warning message : "Javascript proxies were not generated for controller mobileController2 : may not use public remoted methods inside an iframe". I gave it to my co-worker and it does not matter if he is in developer mode or not. I looked around and changed the controller to global as well as as make the remote action method that I am calling global. To do the javascript remoting I tried that short hand and the full name space as well, but still nothing. It should be noted that I have other javascript remoting in my code and those works fine, but those one does not have to do anything with iframe. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 

Solved it. All the remote action method had to be global. I had a few that was public from before. DOH.

All Answers

Solved it. All the remote action method had to be global. I had a few that was public from before. DOH.

This was selected as the best answer
vanessenvanessen

thanks for answer, in fact for my case i dont know why i weren't getting the prob, but my client yes.So i made all my javascript remoting function global as u suggested.

Adisheshu Molakalapalli 6Adisheshu Molakalapalli 6
Thanks for the answer. This issue is occurring in lightning view and I am able to solve my issue by making global all remote functions.