function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
saiisaii 

How to provide file download facility in visual force page by using the content- dispostion

Hi,

I am Making the Http request to Amazon S3 for file download  am able get content of  the File in the Debuglog and am able to display on the page but my requirement is to download file . Am using the Content Dispostion when sending the Response but does not work . how can i download file . Here am making the  Rest Request

please help  me to solve the Problem

AmitSahuAmitSahu
You are able to display on VF page as what ? Aren't you showing a link to that object ?
saiisaii

No am able retrive data from the file when i am making request to retrive the File data am getting response has the data i have enter in that file.

suppose i have created a  document with filenamae test.docx and am uploaded that file to amazon s3.after uploaded that file to s3 when i want download that specfic file from s3 am able to connect with s3 and get the file data into a string and able to display on that page when am storing the response in string. but my requiremnt is downloaded the file from the s3 amazon and i want download file directly when i made request to s3.

thanks in advances

Jeff MayJeff May

Do you mean you want to download it to the desktop, or to save it on a SFDC record as an attachment?

saiisaii

Download File on desktop