function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Big EarsBig Ears 

Spring '13 - code coverage changes?

It looks like the Code Coverage pages for my apex code now includes blank lines and commented out rows as "Un-covered" and highlights them in red.

Is anybody else noticing this? Is it a bug?

With thanks,

Andy

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
gaisergaiser

Try clearing Apex Test Results via: Setup->Develop->Apex Test Execution->View Test History: Clear Test Results.

This usually helps when SFDC begins reporting test coverage which does not make sense.

All Answers

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

It does this sporadically; even Winter 13 was doing this (I posted about it a while back). Ultimately, I had to remove/alter some comments both in the test class and the actual class for it to clear up. I think it might be related to a bug with the compiler.

gaisergaiser

Try clearing Apex Test Results via: Setup->Develop->Apex Test Execution->View Test History: Clear Test Results.

This usually helps when SFDC begins reporting test coverage which does not make sense.

This was selected as the best answer
dcarmen66dcarmen66

We see that problem too. Clearing out the test history seemed to fix it, but has anyone logged it as an issue with Salesforce so they're aware of it? It's a bit annoying.

Marc C.Marc C.

Clearing the history did not help. Updating class API and re-running tests also did not help. Some of my classes have a 0% (with link to weird code coverage page) and some have absolutely nothing (and no link). Very buggy!

pratprat

We have the same issue. Even old code base that deployed successfully fails now after spring'13 for code coverage issue.