function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDummySFDummy 

Where can I find the coverage % in spring 13 release?

I notice in Spring 13 Release "Apex Test Result " page has been changed in my sandbox.

I rely heavily on coverage % link to find the code lines that are not covered in my Test class. Where can I find that page in Sprint 13

Steps to see the line of code coverage

Setup-> Develop -> Apex Classes

Select a test class run test

I see "Apex Test Result" page in section Code coverage I see Coverage %

Where can I find this in Spring 13?

Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar

You can check it in Developer console or in Debug logs set the logs to capture while running the tests.

SFDummySFDummy

thanks for the prompt response.

I only see test results as pass or failed.

I do not see the lines of code coverage  (color coded) like in previous version. 

Can you let me know what setting do I need to do if any?

Vinit_KumarVinit_Kumar

You don't need to do any setting.In developer console double click on the class which you want to see it would show you which lines are are covered and which are not...

bob17bob17

There is a "Code Coverage" column on the page that lists all your classes (Setup > Develop > Apex Classes).  The actual coverage % is a hyperlink and clicking on will display the color coded code coverage page.

Even though that is where it is at I really HATE the fact they took away the old single clas test approach.  I used the same testing sequence you used and not have the link right there after the tests complete really sucks.