function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JimmyMacJimmyMac 

Stylesheet Info For SF Standard Tables...

Can anyone tell me where I can see the actual stylesheet values used for a standard SF pageblockTable?

I need to create a custom table and want to to look exactly like the standard SF blockTable.

Or is there a simple way to just set a style='The Standard SF Table Style' to a dataTable to make it look exacty like the standard SF table.

Thanks so much in advance.

-Jim

SScholtzSScholtz

There isn't a standard SF stylesheet reference, at least not that I know of, because Salesforce does not guarantee that their styles and CSS code are not going to change in future releases.  You could use Salesforce's class names, but Salesforce may change or remove those class names in the future and your code would lose it's look and feel.

Instead, you should create your own stylesheet that emulates SF's style, that way if they change something your code in unaffected.

To get all the style values, depending on what browser you're using I would suggest installing something like Firebug (http://getfirebug.com/) which allows you to inspect the HTML elements in a page and look at the styles that are being applied to that elemnt, and what's being inherited from something further up the chain.

Hope that helps!